Coaching & Mentoring
Success starts Here! Too many young adults, with or without an education, are unable to find meaningful employment to fulfil their dreams and be self-sufficient. They need to be inspired and well-informed about the education, internships, traineeships, and jobs opportunities available to them. We mentor them, coach them, and engage them in purposeful discussions to help them find the most appropriate pathway to achieve their dreams.
Bright Consulting offer career exploration, self-assessment, coaching, resume development, cover letter, coaching with networking and interviewing.
- Learn how to launch your Career!
- Discover their talents and interests
- Decide on an academic major
- Explore industries and career options
Resume and cover letter development:
- Get help writing an actionable focused resume and cover letter
- Strategies to get noticed by employers
Create an effective job search strategy
- Career Plan Checklist
- Learn how to Land a Job
- Exploring opportunities
Coaching with interviewing and networking
- Developing and refining your interview skills
- Establish a Networking Strategy
- Job Searches / Online Resources
- What can you see yourself doing in five or ten years?
- Continuing Education /Lifelong Learning
Our action is guided by the Target of the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG 8.6 on Decent work and economic growth – Promote Youth Employment, Education and Training – which calls on governments, businesses, civil society and the general public to work together to “Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all”